Since June 2017 we have been uploading presentations up to youtube for people who couldn’t make it in person. If that included you then fear not, you can get a sliver of the atmosphere if you view these with wotsits and a glass of wine. Check out our speaker list for events since Spring 2016 below.
June 2017, London
- Sam Jeffers (The Shop) – Who targets me?
- Hayley Davidson (Crisis Action) – Creative Coalitions
- Adrian Cockle (Hootsuite) – Emoji and fun
- James Bethell (Westbourne Communucations) – How should the conservatives engage young people?
- Lara Carmona (RCN – Royal College of Nursing) – Getting shit done
- Penelope Gibbs (Transform Justice) – Herding cats- how one campaigner tried to persuade the criminal justice sector to reframe its messaging
- Jess Day – (Let Toys be Toys) – The backfire effect
- Laura Osborne (Head of Corporate Affairs, Which?) – Influencing Post Brexit
- Rachel Collinson (Donor Whisper) – Activating donors
- Rob Blackie (Rob Blackie Digital Strategy) – Did data win it for Trump
- Jem Stein (The Bike Project) – Overcoming challenges with messaging
- Chris Gee (WWF) – International Campaigning
- Alex Runswick (Unlock Democracy) – Lessons to learn from referendum campaigning
- Rhys Williams (Quietroom) – Messaging that gets results..
- Paul Donnelly (Shelter) – Neutralising attitudes to welfare through behaviour change
- Mark Perkins (MHP) – The Missing Type campaign
- Tom Madders (National Autistic Society) – Too Much Information
- Rhiannan Sullivan (Care2) – Mobilizing supporters, winning campaigns
- Patrick Steen (Which?) – Websites that drive results
- Kat Sladden (change.org) – Building campaigns from the grassroots
- Alex Lloyd (Forward Action) – NHS baby number